Download example of the house style of the IJS Journal.
- All submissions should relate to a topic of law or legal practice that is of interest or specifically related to the work of the Irish judiciary. For more information on suitable submissions, read the Mission Statement of the Journal
- Submissions should be between 3,000 and 12,000 words in length.
- Submissions should be provided in electronic copy (Word format strongly preferred).
- Submissions are approved by the General Editor and the Editorial Board. All decisions are final.
- Successful contributors will be notified at the discretion of the General Editor and the Editorial Board.
- Contributors are advised that publication in the IJS Journal includes publication on the IJS Journal website.